Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Period 4, Michael Carleo, Eng 4 HNR

Hamlets iPod Playlist of Seven Songs

1) "Heartbreak Warfare" by John Mayer - "Lightning strikes inside, my chest to keep me up at night. Dream of ways to make you understand my pain."

2) "War of My Life" by John Mayer - "I'm in the war of my life at the door of my life out of time and there's no where to run away."

3) "Before I Forget" by Slipknot - I'm ripped across the ditch - And settled in the dirt and I wear you like a stitch - Yet I'm the one who's hurt. Pay attention to your twisted little indiscretions. I've got no right to win, I'm just caught up in all the battles."

4) "Killing in the Name of" by Rage Against the Machine - "Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites. You justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites. Come on!"

5) "Lose Yourself" by Eminem - "The soul's escaping through this hole that is gaping. This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a, new world order. A normal life is boring, but superstardom's close to post-mortar."

6) "Mad World" by Donnie Darko - "And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had, I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take. When people run in circles it's a very, very mad world,mad world."

7) "Returns a King" - 300 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - (Instrumental)

1 comment: